Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This is it!

I have toyed with the idea of starting a blog for so long, but have never really had the means. With the new year,that all has changed, because thanks to my supportive husband I recieved an IPad for Christmas and can finally start my (hopefully) new passion! I am a little cowed by all the amazing, beautiful, inspirational blogs out there. I can only hope to be as half as good as they are. I am really terrible at understanding anything on the computer that is not facebook,so dont expect anything fancy just yet. Here is what you can expect : I am a hair stylist and cake decorator, so lots of fashion, beauty tips, and delicious recipes (Cakes!) and exercise experiences. Since I plan to use this as a journal you will probably hear a lot of my memories and learning experiences. Of course the biggest part of my life :My children. My husband and I have two beautiful children and are expecting our third child this summer. We also felt called to help children through foster care so if things work well, hopefully in a few months we should have our first foster child. We hope to make that child a permanent part of our family and home. Life can really get crazy sometimes but I hope I can share the stress and the laughter with you, and maybe get some great advice as a bonus. I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment